Skip to main content
Age Calculator

Not sure which program or what grade your child should be in?  

1. Click on the link below. 

2. Type in your child's birthdate.

3. Ta-da!

School of Residence

Not sure which SCHOOL is your school of residence?  

1. Click on the link below. 

2. Type in your home address.

3. Wah-la!


Enrollment for the 2020-2021 School Year begins May 1, 2020.

MUST bring when you pick up the Enrollment Packet:

  • Lease Agreement or Current Utility Bill with Parents’ name - not a Phone Bill. (LAUSD does not accept telephone bills or driver’s licenses as proof of residence. Any documentation offered as proof of residence must show the name of the parent/legal guardian, the current date and the residence address.)
  • A parent ID card or Passport
  • Student’s Birth Certificate or Passport

(Resource: LAUSD’s Attendance Manual Policy & Procedures… [March 2013Version 3.0], Appendix D-1a).]

Return the Complete Enrollment Packet: (only ORIGINAL documents will be accepted – office will make copies)

  • Lease Agreement (Updated – less than a year) or a CURRENT utility bill
  • Birth Verification – Birth Certificate or Passport
  • Immunization Card – 5/DTP, 4/POLIO, 2/MMR, 3/Hep B, 2/Hep A, HIB, 2/Varicella
  • Physical Exam – Pink CHDP card must be SIGNED and STAMPED by the Doctor’s Office
  • Oral Health Assessment Form – must be SIGNED and STAMPED by the Dental Office
  • PAR and Report Card – IF your child is transferring from another LAUSD school
  • Current Grade or Report Card – IF you child is transferring from another STATE or COUNTRY
  • IEP (Copy) – IF your child has an IEP for Special Education